Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rant of the day

Well, here it is 11:24 PM, and I am ready to unleash some serious crap. I am just really sick of the same ole line or excuse....WOW, can I use those too? Finds out that I CAN'T....well shit on me. Seems like double standards are the way to go these days. Sadly, I am not even in a place to scream, let alone run away to do what I do. Unleash this on canvas! Wouldn't that be great? I can see it now, all the REDS, BLUES, OCRE..........BLACK. But to be honest, there is white too...subtle glimpses of hope through a nightmarish rainbow of mere shit. But wouldn't it really be grand though, to release this fury of emotion onto a canvas allowing it just to to take over and express itself in such a beautiful way? I make ART, it's what I do, it's how I think, IT IS what I am......nothing great or wonderful, just a person who thinks of all the pain, sorrow, starving, loss, and other just plain shit life has to offer and tries to make something less painful, sad, without....so there you have it folks. Lemons to lemonade, shit to art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sell Art Online