Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Grand Blessings

Well, it seems a very long time since I sat and wrote anything for this blog. Life got really shall we say complicate about a year ago, since then, many things have changed. A failed marriage. the loss of amy studio, nearly decided to throw in the towel forever regarding my art, life, existing. But thankfully, I had the love and support of great friends, my faith, and my art to if nothing else, be the journal of what was happening. But as I said, many things have changed, I am in love with a beautiful woman whom I have known for a long time, my art is gaining ground not only personally, but out in the public. I have been involved with two shows in Indy, and not getting ready to cross state lines to be in Ohio. I have a new studio which I love to be in. The only downfall was an injury that happened at work which has left me not able to do some of the things I used to. But all in all, life is GRAND, and I am so very thankful for the blessings I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sell Art Online