Friday, August 17, 2012

Not sure how or even why this is happening, but two days in a row I am posting. Yesterday was rather fun, I had my youngest here due to her surgery and we painted in the studio. She did a wonderful Batgirl painting, and I ventured again into unknown territory. But that is always fun. Here is "Red Skies".

And today, after some outside issues I was involved with I came home and painted what I think is something wonderful in my life, I have such love and support from a beautiful woman who is there to lift me up and pray for me. "Woman in Prayer".


Both of these pieces are available. and be sure to check out works now on http://www.macworthington.com/artist.aspx?id=7a1ed98b-d3fd-4819-b495-34bce7232ef6

Gonna go clean some brushes now......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sell Art Online